When it comes to jewellery laser welding machines, there are several options available on the…
Ezcad Instructions – Ezcad opertion Interface simple guide manual
We consider there still have many customers,who are newbie for Laser Marking Machine, so we Organized some simple software operation instructions, please check the following function introduction:
1. This File button,you can choose to import the vector file into the software, the best format is AI,and better to prepare lower version AI file.
2. Modify button, the most time you can use this button for rotary attachment,you can transform the logo or TEXT into 90 degree to let the rotary work.
3. Laser button, when you choose this button,it is mainly for rotary axis use and other function, you can select different rotary working way for LOGO file or TEXT.
4. “H” setting button, this button is a quick button for hatching setting, just to make the TEXT OR LOGO into thick line. You can choose the different setting at this area.
5. Software setting, in this area, you can set the language and some other setting(not so important)
6. Quick button to keep the TEXT or logo at the Center position.
7. At this area,you can adjust the TEXT size and position.
8. “Apply” button, after you change the TEXT content,size,or other setting,you have to press this button to make it run.
9. At this place, you can choose the font,which you like, you can also add special font on your computer,it will appear at this place.
10. You can input the content which you want to input here !
11. F1 button, after you finish everything, just press “F1” ,then the machine will work as we called red light previewer to see the marking cotent which you will mark out
12. F2 button, it is marking command, when you want to mark,just press “F2”
13. Continuo button,when you select this button, the machine will mark or engraving without stop,this function can work for you to find the focus ,if you are not sure.
14. F3 parameters button, this area,we not recoomend the customer to change ,because the data which we set at our original factory. So if you change,it may have seriously issue.
15. For this area,you can set the mark loop(marking time),power,speed,frequency to mark Different marking effects on different materials
16. For this area,we also not suggest you to change it, as it is also set well by our manufacturer engineers.